Thursday, November 11, 2010

Crazy Week!

After our exhausting weekend at Grandpa and Grandma's for the annual deer opener and of course the lovely daylight savings time, our week was starting off rough.  Our group ended up getting five deer last weekend: an 8 point, 6 point, and three doe.  That meant butchering deer before we left for home.  The hunters hunted in the am, then after lunch they were all at it. Taking a break about supper time to have an early Thanksgiving dinner as November is hectic with hunting taking up most weeknds.  Two in MN and to in WI, so might as well have it while we're all together.  Anywho, we were warned that it was goint to be a late night, probably not leaving before 10pm...  Ended up finishing around 9ish (which was really 10ish) so we didn't arrive home til 10:30 (which was really 11:30).  =) 

It was hard getting up monday morning, the girls and I were up and out of the house before 7 as I have to work at 7:15.  Then after a busy work day and a little Christmas shopping I picked up the girls made a couple grilled cheese sandwiches and after Patrick got home, and Sydney and I were off to school from 5:45-7:30.  Get home put Syd to bed, then start unpacking from the weekend and off to bed it was. 

Then tuesday I had to work in Staples to clean up after our clinic last week wednesday, took all day (longer than I had expected).  Pick up the girls, make supper, then my friend Amy was coming to watch the girls as I had bowling and Patrick was working another long day in Bemidji. 

Wednesday I spent most of the day working on things for my bosses Pequot Lakes office after that one more Christmas gift pick up for Sydney and I think my shopping is done for the girls...YAY!!  Pick up the girls and to my amazment Karsyn is wearing big girl undies!!!  I was told they were starting potty training this week for the little kids, I can hardly get Karsyn to go on the potty for me at home anymore so I didn't think much of it.   I sent her in a diaper and did NOT send any undies along.  So my first thought who's undies is she wearing??  Oh, we have some extra pairs here for emergencies and what not, don't worry they are nobody's, they assured me.  (Which were about 8 sizes to big) She loved them and kept trying to pull her pants down for everyone to see!  She was so proud and kept saying "unnies, unnies" (undies).  I was absolutely shocked!  So I had to send her in an old pair of Syd's today.  So tomorrow off to Target to get Karsyn some new undies of her own.  To tell you the truth it really snuck up on me, but I'm not complaining! =)  I just hope she keeps it up, she tends to say the no word alot when I try to get her to go at home.  We'll see how today went and how tomorrow goes with the girls home with me.   

So with the crazy start to the week there is a light at the end of the tunnel for us this week!  My girls are growing up so fast, can't believe it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment