Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chatty Girls

Some of the things that have been coming out of my girls mouths.....

SYDNEY:

Syd: "I know what we should do."  Me: "What?"  Syd: "Get Dad to dance at the wedding." 

"I'm yours and Karsyn's mom OK?" 

"Karsyn, are you going to cry at Jim and Sally's?"  (our neighbors who watched them the other day)

"Mommy, how many more days until I get to go to school again?"

"Mommy, I miss our old car."  (me too Syd....me too....)

"Mommy, I'm pretending I'm Karsyn's friend."

"We should go to dounce (bounce) depot sometime." 

"NO Karsyn!"



KARSYN:

"Sydney Frericks!!"

"Heyyyy!!"

"I read story." 

"You all done on puter, mommy?"

"I want mommy do it!"  (dad can't do anything for her these days)

"I do it, OK?"

"I wike it!"  (usually follows when Syd says she doesn't like something)

"Daddy's home now!"  (whenever she hears a truck drive by)

"NO Sydney!"

No comments:

Post a Comment