Life with 3 kids is crazy! Ranging from clothing arguments down to toddler tantrums!
Sydney is 9 (4th grade) and is, everyday, showing me how much she is growing up and turning into an independent young lady. She wants to pick out her own clothes (wants no help/opinion from her father and I). Thank goodness she has to wear a uniform at school, that narrows down the struggles/crazy outfits to weekends at least. She is always eager to help me in the kitchen with food preparation. Not so much with setting the table or clean up. She is an avid reader and won the 3rd grade spelling bee, last year at St Francis and went on to compete at the diocesan spelling bee in Cloquet, MN. She did great! Made it to the top 10! She enjoys playing the piano and recently joined the youth choir at church.
Karsyn is 7 (2nd grade) and wants to do everything her big sister is doing. Often being a "copycat" according to Sydney. This is Karsyn's 2nd year at using her reading skills and has really taken off with it and really enjoys it! Karsyn enjoys math and playing with her little brother. Often times she's rather play with him than get her homework done! Ha! She is eager to help others and often is the first to volunteer for a duty that no one else jumps up for. She is a very sensitive girl, however, makes sure she is heard when necessary. I often have to remind her to turn her volume down. This is Karsyn 2nd year playing the piano and she is starting to really like it.
Wesley is 3 years old. He is such a joy and yet at times makes me want to pull my hair out. Thank goodness the joy moments out number the hair pulling! He loves anything with a motor and loves being outside. He loves Legos and putting things together. He is always running & jumping off anything and everything he can find. I'm sure we'll be having some ER visits in our future. Wesley is most often playing the puppy of our family and his sisters are his owners. I often find myself reminding them at dinner to resume play after we're done eating. Super heroes are his favorite and Captain America makes regular appearances here. He often tells me I'm his best friend and when I'm making a face he isn't sure what to make of it he says "mommy, I love you". Figuring I'm not happy about something. He is his Daddy's little buddy and is following him around like a shadow.
Life with 3 kids is sure busy and they keep me on my toes that's for sure. School is back in session and I hope to get on here and blog our memories I'm sure to forget if I don't.
Wesley is 3 years old. He is such a joy and yet at times makes me want to pull my hair out. Thank goodness the joy moments out number the hair pulling! He loves anything with a motor and loves being outside. He loves Legos and putting things together. He is always running & jumping off anything and everything he can find. I'm sure we'll be having some ER visits in our future. Wesley is most often playing the puppy of our family and his sisters are his owners. I often find myself reminding them at dinner to resume play after we're done eating. Super heroes are his favorite and Captain America makes regular appearances here. He often tells me I'm his best friend and when I'm making a face he isn't sure what to make of it he says "mommy, I love you". Figuring I'm not happy about something. He is his Daddy's little buddy and is following him around like a shadow.
Life with 3 kids is sure busy and they keep me on my toes that's for sure. School is back in session and I hope to get on here and blog our memories I'm sure to forget if I don't.



No comments:
Post a Comment