Friday, October 29, 2010
Halloween Party!
Today the girls and I made a stop at our daycare for the Halloween party. We arrived and couldn't get the costume on fast enough for Sydney. Karysn on the other hand couldn't wait to get hers off! Right away we played Bingo, then musical pumpkins (plates with pumkins on them), toss a spider in a bucket, and lastly we "trick-or-treated" for practice. Each kid had a chance to hand out a treat that they'd brought. Sydney was very excited that I was staying there with her, always waving at me during the activites. Karsyn on the other had wouldn't let me put her down. Very unusual, I think she was afraid I was going to leave, which I usually do. =) So she didn't participate in the activities very well. Lots of fun costumes; rainbow brite, strawberry shortcake, batman, football player, minnie mouse, a star wars guy, giraffe, bumble bee, ironman, kitty cat (Syd) and a skunk (Karsyn). After all the activities time to head home for lunch and a snooze. What a fun time! I'm bummed I forgot my camera, would have been some fun pics to share! I have to hand it to our daycare, they do an amazing job! We're so lucky to have them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment