Wednesday, October 13, 2010

On the road again!

                               Not sure why the sad face on Syd...she prolly wanted to drive! =)
                                             Two little monkeys!  Sydney and Adyson!!

Last weekend we were at my dad's to hang with the family, as my brother Kris is home on leave from the navy.  The girls and I packed up and headed down friday night.  We picked up Kris at the airport, the girls we facinated at all the people and lights.  We never even left the car!!  Since my brother had trouble finding his luggage we had to make a couple loops around the airport.  Went smoother than I thought. (not knowing what to expect)  We arrived at my dad's about 11 pm,  after seeing Grandpa for a bit the girls headed off to bed about midnight.  I had the honors of sleeping with Sydney the whole weekend!  It wasn't terrible but after the 4th night of being kicked in the ribs and other places I was glad to be done with that! =)  We spent most of the weekend playing outside, the weather was amazing!!  We made a long weekend out of the deal and stayed until tuesday, being that would be the only time for us to see Kris on this leave.  Grandpa made his fair share of four wheeler rides, the girls really enjoyed that.  Its hard to get them off!!    Monday Sami, Ady, the girls, and I packed a picnic and headed to a park in town for a change of scenery.  Grandpa, Kris and Sara made their way to the park too.  After playing on the playground for a while everyone got hot and was ready to head back for a cool down and a nap.  The girls and I headed back after lunch on tuesday.  They were ready to see their daddy, as he had busy weekend of work and was unable to go with us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment