So last weekend was possibly our last weekend of the year with nothing planned. So we (after I persuaded Patrick) decided to shampoo our carpets. Keep in mind the reason I really wanted them done was because a certain someone can't seem to remember to take of his boots when he comes home. So there was a horrible path up the stairs that lead into the kitchen that was obvious of that. So after many many hours and a few blisters on my hands the job is mostly done for now. My husband has vowed to take off his shoes everytime now. We'll see how long that lasts, he already caught himself a few times and its just been a couple days.
Starting this weekend hunting comes in effect full boar. Patrick got drawn for the Camp Ripley hunt this year and he's so looking forward to it. Then after that its two weekends in MN hunting then two weekends in WI hunting at my Dad's. Oh and Thanksgiving gatherings in there somewhere.=) Then before you know it December is here, Christmas shopping, holdiay parties and....well its a bit blury but everything usually seems to work out and fall into place amazingly. Living out of a suitcase becomes the norm. Ahhh, the holidays!! Can't believe I'm going to start my Christmas shopping on Thursday already! Wowza!! I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment