Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Computer??

I haven't blogged for almost a month and this is my 3rd blog today!  Our latest hurdle for this household is getting a new computer....as some of you may have noticed my blogs have been very picture less. The USB port doesn't work so I can't load pics onto the computer from my camera.  Nor can we back up our business files, so if our computer actually dies we are out of luck as far as retrieving that information.  Kinda sucks.  We've been around the table as far as getting a lap top or a desk top. We like the idea of the mobility of a lap top but my husband likes having a desk top for doing paperwork and such. We've also talked about keeping the desk top we have just for business (if our USB port is fixable) and getting a lap top for Internet and what not. And if you know my husband he takes forever to make up his mind.  Well for now I think we've agreed to look into seeing if our USB port is fixable or how much it will cost if it can be fixed.  I do not enjoy making decisions like this.  I just want someone to tell us what to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment