Sunday, January 9, 2011

Life Resolutions

Over the last week or so I've been thinking of some ways to better myself/my family, some would call them "new years resolutions", I might call them "life resolutions" maybe that will help me actually stick to them.  I can honestly say that I have never followed through with ONE of my many "new years resolutions" over the years.  Which I'm sure is true for many.  I have heard that writing them down and being specific is key.  I'm assuming "blogging" them will suffice.=)  Also I'm thinking with y'all reading them will help the chances of me sticking to them.  Here we go......

1  Excercise at least 3x a week. (of course should top the list)
2  Learn how to cook healthier. (take a cooking or nutrition class possibly)
3  Find some hobbies for myself. (i seemed to have lost them nor can I remember what they were)
4  Watch less TV.  (find other ways to relax)
5  Be more money conscious.  (my husband will love this one)
6  Become more adventurous and open to new things. 
7  Learn how to "go with the flow" better. 
8  Stop freaking out over messes. (i'm slowly getting there)
9  Pay attention to politics. (not excited about this one in the least, but its something i need to do)
10 Blog at least once a week. (hopefully more)
11 Take more pics of my girls and get the video camera out more. (life is flying by)
12 Last but most certainly not least.....arrange for date nights or date lunches with my hubby. (without talking about kids)  =)

Well there they are.....YIKES!!!  I'll take one step at a time.  Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment