As we start another summer, i wanted to jot down a few things the girls are saying/doing before the summer gets too busy and I forget.
SYDNEY:
She can load her toothbrush with toothpaste (I have to check the amount of toothpaste on it before it goes in her mouth) and brush her teeth (followed by "mommies turn" and inspection of course). She actually does a very good job brushing too.
She can get her own water from the fridge dispenser when she's thirsty.
On a good day, she can get dressed by herself (depends on her mood), sometimes when she sees me dressing Karsyn she gets too tired or can't do it. =)
She can go potty by herself and do so without me knowing...until I hear "mommy I'm done" which means she went poo.
Put her hair in a pony tail.
Can reach things in the fridge I didn't think she could. Helpful when setting the table. Otherwise not so much! =)
Is all of a sudden not wanting to sleep downstairs by herself. I then explain to her that we are going to move Karsyn downstairs someday, (hoping that would cheer her up) she then is predicting that Karsyn will wake her up!!! OK.... All she ends up needing is a stuffed animal usually "Goldie" her unicorn and she's fine. =)
Randomly dances and sings around the house. Just need to get that video camera out. =)
Is obsessed with chewing gum, asks for it every chance she gets!
NEEDS to stop bossing her little sister around before she decides to stop playing with her all together.
********************************************************************
KARSYN
Tries to be as big as her big sister.....
Says she's 4 when asked how old she is. =)
Wants to go potty all by herself "I self mommy!"
Doesn't want help with ANYTHING...especially help from her big sister!!
Insists on buckling herself in her car seat (which she can't do) and then unbuckles her chest buckle when I'm driving....yeah....not cool!!
Tries to ride her sister's bike....
Asks for fruit snacks and treats about 1,000 times a day.
Says "mommy watch me" about another 1,000 times a day.
Attempts to dress herself, most of the time she gets too frustrated and asks for me to help. She is a pro at taking off her clothes though. =)
Her vocabulary is improving more and more each day, I still have to ask Syd sometimes what she is saying. If I don't answer her right away she gets mad and just keeps repeating herself VERY loudly and gets mad. Its just because I'm trying to figure out what she's saying, I'm not ignoring the poor girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment